[BioC] Timecourse package

Yu Chuan Tai yuchuan at stat.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 19 06:56:33 CET 2009

I see. Timecourse doesn't deal with inter-replicate correlations. In that
case, you have to assume A_01 and A_02 are independent and
you have 4 replicate vectors. Or you can average A_01 and A_02
(after you flip the log ratios of one of them) and you have 2 replicate
vectors. Alternatively, you may also consider
using limma package, which has a function for dealing with inter-replicate
correlations. If you decide to continue with Timecourse, the analysis will
be in the same way as Affy, and you can just follow the example codes in
the help file.

Best,
Yu Chuan