[BioC] biomaRt archives

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 13:01:50 CEST 2009

Hi Julien,
You can connect to the ensembl.org archive marts by specifying the URL
of the archive version you would like to use:

 > listMarts(host="may2009.archive.ensembl.org/biomart/martservice")
                biomart              version
1 ENSEMBL_MART_ENSEMBL           Ensembl 54
2     ENSEMBL_MART_SNP Ensembl Variation 54
3    ENSEMBL_MART_VEGA              Vega 35
4             REACTOME   Reactome(CSHL US)
5     wormbase_current   WormBase (CSHL US)
6                pride       PRIDE (EBI UK)

To find the correct URL to use, click on the biomart link in the
archive version of Ensembl that you are interested in.
The list of archive versions can be found here:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/website/archives/index.html

I hope that helps,
Regards,
Rhoda