[BioC] .forward and access to materials

Douglas Bates bates@stat.wisc.edu
27 Nov 2001 15:07:44 -0600

Hi,

Could those of you with logins on franz.stat.wisc.edu (aka
cvs.r-project.org and, I presume, cvs.bioconductor.org) please ensure
that you have a world-readable file called .forward in your home
directory.  It should contain your preferred e-mail address.  For
example, the file /home/rgentlem/.forward contains the single line

rgentlem@hsph.harvard.edu

Second question, is it ok for me to show Michael Newton the
Bioconductor materials in the CVS archive.

As some of you know, I don't have a lot of time this week and I will
be out of town next week.  This is bad timing in that the release of
R-1.4.0 and some Bioconductor packages will occur while I am
travelling or catching up from travel.  Meanwhile, some ideas and
projects involving our Statistics Department and our Biotechnology
Center are developing rapidly and I would like to bring Michael up to
date on what is planned for Bioconductor.  Can I give him a preview?

By the way, I noticed that the CVS archive contains multtest at the
top level and in madman/Rpacks.  I imagine it is the second version
that should stay.

Regards,
Doug