[BioC] peer review process for bioconductor packages

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc@channing.harvard.edu
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:51:43 -0500 (EST)

Administration of bioc pkg peer review will now be
conducted using the bioc Twiki

This is a password controlled collaborative web-editable
document.

To enter, visit www.bioconductor.org, left margin has
Projects; click on Collaborative beneath that

actual URL is

http://www.bioconductor.org/twiki/bin/view/Bioconductor/PeerReview

you will need to register if you wish to edit that document
to enter yourself as a reviewer.  if for some reason you
are not allowed to register, just send me a note with your
concerns.

all changes are logged.  I will enter the initials of
a reviewer with [vol [date]] if they volunteer by email
to me.  assignments will begin next week.

those who read the list will note that there are problems
with the date of the release.  don't worry about the
actual release date at the moment; we still need peer
review to begin soon.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Ass't Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc@channing.harvard.edu