[BioC] R and Bioconductor packages

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes@groton.pfizer.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:53:39 -0400

> 2)	after quitting R with the option to save the work space
> image and
> re-starting R, I cannot use the functions in the libraries which were
> previously loaded (for example the function maNorm, which was
>  for sure
> loaded with its help file).
> Do I have to load the libraries every time I am starting R?

Yes, you do have to reload the libraries each time.

-Greg

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.