[BioC] important bug fix in the package affy

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
03 Dec 2002 12:58:12 -0800

    gregory> Also, which released version, 1.0 or 1.1?  IE, how far back is did the bug
    gregory> go?

1.1.

I don't know how far back, though.

    gregory> -Greg

    gregory> LEGAL NOTICE
    gregory> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

    gregory> Bioconductor mailing list
    gregory> Bioconductor@stat.math.ethz.ch