[BioC] expresso ( medianpolish & pmcorrect="subtractmm") Issue

Rafael A. Irizarry rafa@jhu.edu
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 10:47:07 -0500 (EST)

the affy package provides the infrastucture so that you can define
whatever functions you want. for example, the function hlog (hybrid log)
is included in the package. you can change easily write a function called
mymedianpolish and use it instead of log2.

-rafael