[BioC] Bioconductor Install script

John Zhang John Zhang <jzhang@jimmy.harvard.edu>
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:43:45 -0500 (EST)

You may try to (1) copy the entire getBioC from bioconductor.org and paste it in
an R window or (2) coure the saved version of getBioC from your local machine by
clicking the first (left) widget button on top of the screen to get the source
code. When that has been done, type getBioC("all") or other arguments based on
what you want.