[BioC] getBioC failure

Karen Vranizan vranizan@uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:45:02 -0800

Hello.  Can you tell me what is going wrong with my attempts to use getBioC()?  Here are the messages.  Thanks.  kv

> getBioC()
Running getBioC version 1.2.0 ....
Please direct any concerns or questions to bioconductor@stat.math.ethz.ch.

[1] "Getting/installing packages reposTools and Biobase"
Error in checkLibs(repository) :
The following packages are out of date and currentlyloaded in your R session:

If you would like to continue, please either detach these packages or restart
your R session before running getBioC.
In addition: Warning messages:
1: DESCRIPTION file of package Biobase missing or broken in: package.description(toCheck[i], fields = "Version")
2: NAs introduced by coercion
3: DESCRIPTION file of package reposTools missing or broken in: package.description(toCheck[i], fields = "Version")
4: NAs introduced by coercion

Karen Vranizan
Functional Genomics Lab
261A Life Sciences Addition