[BioC] Missing file in rhdf5

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc@channing.harvard.edu
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

because rhdf5 is an interesting package and resource, i
would rather see an 'opt-in' approach at build time,
so that by default the package is received but not
built/installed.  if a) the person gives a build
option indicating that they want rhdf5 and b) a
configure-level check indicates that the necessary
resources are on hand, then the build proceeds with it,
otherwise it skips it.