[BioC] trouble with rhdf5 and hdf5.datasets

Byron Ellis bellis@hsph.harvard.edu
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:17:28 -0400 (EDT)

The problem, I believe, is that HDF5 makes no guarrantee about the
ordering of the groups/datasets at any particular time (i.e. mad[[1]]
today is not neccessarily mad[[1]] tomorrow). At the very least, though, I
should go through and fix it so it fails gracefully :-)

Byron Ellis (bellis@hsph.harvard.edu)
"Oook" - The Librarian

Please finger bellis@hsph.harvard.edu for PGP keys