[BioC] Error (affy) loading 'listcel' and 'CDF.example'

Laurent Gautier laurent@cbs.dtu.dk
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 10:16:44 +0200

Dear Carleton,

The problem you report is well known by our services.
This problem seems specific to the windows built, but
should be solved within weeks (so I heard).

For the Men In Bioconductor (sorry Sandrine, MAWIB doesn't
make it like MIB... ;) ),

Laurent