[BioC] Browsable CVS available

Jeff Gentry jgentry@jimmy.harvard.edu
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:52:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hello ...

We have now provided the ability to browse through our CVS structure via a
web interface ('cvsweb').  This allows you to compare differences in
versions, see CVS commentary, etc.

More importantly, there is a 'download tarball' link at the bottom of
every page which will generate a tarball download of everything from the
point in the directory tree you are downward.

You can access this either via the new "Browsable CVS Repository" link
under "Projects" on the bioconductor site or going directly
to: http://franz.stat.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=Bioconductor.

Feel free to come forth with any questions ...
-J