[BioC] External expression data/ MAS5 Signal

Rafael A. Irizarry rafa@jhu.edu
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:31:03 -0400 (EDT)

also keep in mind that rma return log2(expression). if you want to make
a direct comp you should look at 2^exprs(express(Plob))

rma and li and dchip with no pm only give similar results. i think the
average correlation is about .9 (on the log scale). for mas 5.0 its around .8.