[BioC] Re: PDF files

Laurent Gautier laurent@cbs.dtu.dk
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:41:10 +0200

Dear Robert,

We experienced odd things with pdf and the Windows precompiled packages.
These things should be solved in the near future (if not already by
the time I write this).

In the meanwhile, the doc for the affy package can be downloaded from

http://biosun01.biostat.jhsph.edu/~ririzarr/Raffy/
(version 1.0.x)

or

http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/laurent/download/affyR/affy.pdf