[BioC] problems with tcltk library

Byron Ellis bellis@hsph.harvard.edu
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:09:56 -0400 (EDT)

This is USUALLY set by ActiveTcl...However, if you have Ruby installed
this will be all screwed up (I found this out the hard way). You can set
the environment variable youself in under Win2K/XP by going to the System
control panel and selecting the Advanced tab. There should be a button
labeled 'Environment Variables' where you can either set or modify
TCL_LIBRARY to the appropriate path.

Byron Ellis (bellis@hsph.harvard.edu)
"Oook" - The Librarian

Please finger bellis@hsph.harvard.edu for PGP keys