[BioC] AnnBuilder package

Anthony Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:54:02 -0800 (PST)

I've taken a quick look, but is there a description for building/constructing the PostgreSQL schema in the package?  (I understand the R part, and could probably reverse-engineer w/o too much problems, but are there plans to provide a creation script for constructing the database?).

Also, does the annotation builder have an "audit trail", i.e. a means of tracking changes in annotation records over time?

Pointers to places in the directory structure/functions to look at are welcome.

best,
-tony

----
A.J. Rossini                            Rsrch Asst Professor of Biostatistics
rossini@u.washington.edu                http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics/Univ. of Washington       206-543-1044 (3286=fax) (Thursdays)
HIV Vaccine Trials Network/FHCRC        206-667-7025 (4812=fax) (M/Tu/W)
(Friday location is generally unknown).