[BioC] Re: NA's

Laurent Gautier laurent@genome.cbs.dtu.dk
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:29:08 +0100

The use of something like the 'na.action' mentioned before now would let us
(or others) plug-in easily their way to treat the NA's..

what  about  something  like

  log.na  <- function(x, na.action=<eventually put a default action here>) {
    x <- na.action(x)
    log(x)
  }

note: the handling of negative intensity values could be of general interest...
would it make sense to have the collection of function suggested by Yee and
Sandrine in a specific package (or in Biobase) ?

L.

Laurent Gautier                  CBS, Building 208, DTU
PhD. Student                     D-2800 Lyngby,Denmark
tel: +45 45 25 24 85             http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/laurent
~

other email: lgautier@altern.org

----- End forwarded message -----