[BioC] AnnBuilder package

John Zhang John Zhang <jzhang@jimmy.harvard.edu>
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:27:44 -0500 (EST)

>From: Anthony Rossini <rossini@u.washington.edu>
>To: bioconductor@stat.math.ethz.ch
>Subject: [BioC] AnnBuilder package
>Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:54:02 -0800 (PST)
>
>I've taken a quick look, but is there a description for building/constructing
the PostgreSQL schema in the package?  (I understand the R part, and could
probably reverse-engineer w/o too much problems, but are there plans to provide
a creation script for constructing the database?).

AnnBuilder.Rnw in AnnBuilder/inst/docs contains step by step instructions on how
to build the annotation files.

>Also, does the annotation builder have an "audit trail", i.e. a means of
tracking changes in annotation records over time?

No. But this is a very useful function to have. I will try to do something.