[BioC] AnnBuilder package

John Zhang John Zhang <jzhang@jimmy.harvard.edu>
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:41:29 -0500 (EST)

>Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:49:51 +0100
>From: Laurent Gautier <laurent@genome.cbs.dtu.dk>
>To: John Zhang <jzhang@jimmy.harvard.edu>
>Subject: Re: [BioC] AnnBuilder package
>
>On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 10:35:38AM -0500, John Zhang wrote:

>> >Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:12:43 +0100
>> >From: Laurent Gautier <laurent@genome.cbs.dtu.dk>
>> >To: John Zhang <jzhang@jimmy.harvard.edu>
>> >Subject: Re: [BioC] AnnBuilder package
>> >
>> >ok, I have to go now... we'll see tomorrow (or later)...
>>
>> I am going to have to move the folders around to make sure they get installed
>> even when they are empty.  I will let you know about the status.
>

>Ok. I just updated and noticed that the doc flew away. I'll try to figure out
things without the '.Rnw' files.
>If you allow me, I'll annoy you with questions if I get stuck.

I have moved the folders around a little bit yesterday.  AnnBuilder.Rnw is in
AnnBuilder/inst/doc now. I have just got a fresh cvs version of AnnBuilder,
installed the package, and was able to have the Rnw file in doc (after
installation it is in doc instead of inst/doc) run without any problem. The
package in bioconductor site has not been rebuilt yet. I will try the download
version as well when it gets rebuilt.

Yes, please feel free to email me any time. Sorry for the confusion yesterday.

Jianhua