[BioC] Genefilter internal function...

Joshua Betcher jb7gv@virginia.edu
Fri, 10 May 2002 14:43:16 -0400

I have been trying to import genefilter into S-Plus version 6.0 and within
the initiallization of the genefinder class a .C function is called to an
internal function. (in this case "mm_distance").  I thought that all I would
have to do was import the genefilter.dll file into Splus and it would work
but that is not the case.  Does anyone have the code to this .C internal
function so that I could recompile and use it on Splus 6.0?  If not, does
anyone know a way to get the same results with R programming?

Thanks a lot
Josh