[BioC] affy vignette and affy development package

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko@hailmail.net
06 Nov 2002 14:15:31 +0800

Hi,
I am trying to use the Dilution data for some alternative plotting. I
discovered that the Dilution data is much different from what is
documented in affy.pdf (the vignette). So now mva.pairs(Dilution[,1:3])
no longer works. Is this because the structure is changing toward affy2,
and the plob data structure is not going to be supported? I want to
reproduce the points in the mva.pairs plot with hexagon bins to see if
the structure is clearer. How do i get the same quantities as in the
vignette? Do I have to go back to affy_1.0 ?

Nicholas