[BioC] request for letter of support

Robert Gentleman rgentlem@jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:50:26 -0500

Hi folks,

  Some of us are in the process of submitting a grant proposal to fund
  aspects of the Bioconductor project. We would like to get letters of
  support from individuals that are using or plan to use Bioconductor
  software.

  If you could address them to me, and send them to:

   Dr. R. Gentleman
   Dept. of Biostatistical Science
   DFCI
   44 Binney St.
   Boston, Ma
   USA
   02115

  As is usually the case, I have left this later than planned. I need
  them here by the 22nd of this month -- so if you are going to do it,
  please do it soon. Please use company or University letter head.

  If the deadline is too tight please fax me the letter (although an
  original is preferable) -- number is below.

  Thanks in advance,

    Robert

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem@jimmy.dfci.harvard.edu   |