[BioC] can't get CDF variable

Dick Beyer dbeyer@u.washington.edu
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:27:42 -0800 (PST)

I get an error when running rma: variable "mgu74av2cdf" was not found.  I have loaded the relevant package.  Here are more details:

R : Copyright 2002, The R Development Core Team
Version 1.6.1  (2002-11-01)
> library(affy)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         To view some introductory material -- look at our vignettes
         Simply type: openVignette()
         to see the available vignettes
         To read a vignette see the openVignette help page for details
Creating a new generic function for "summary" in package Biobase

Attaching package `Biobase':

        The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

         split summary

Attaching package `affy':

        The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

         barplot boxplot colnames hist history image ncol nrow

> library(mgu74av2cdf)
> Data <- ReadAffy()
> eset <- rma(Data)
Error in get(x, envir, mode, inherits) : variable "mgu74av2cdf" was not found

Not sure what to do next.

Thanks,
Dick
Richard P. Beyer, Ph.D.	University of Washington
Tel.:(206) 616 7378	Environmental Health, Box 354695
Fax: (206) 685 4696	4225 Roosevelt Way NE, # 100
			Seattle, WA 98105-6099