[BioC] another error in getBioC()

Stephen Henderson s.henderson@ucl.ac.uk
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:18:27 -0000

I am finding a new error in getBioC using R for Windows v1.6.1. I am getting
error message.

> getBioC()
[1] "Getting/installing reposTools and Biobase"
Error in FUN(X[[1]], ...) : couldn't find function "note"

And after trying the suggested (libName="all")-- the same.

> getBioC(libName="all")
[1] "Getting/installing reposTools and Biobase"
Error in FUN(X[[1]], ...) : couldn't find function "note"

I then tried the same using the reposTools mentioned-- with the same result.

>library(reposTools)
> rep <- getReposEntry("BIOCRel1.1")
> install.packages2(rep)
Error in install.packages2(rep) : couldn't find function "note"

Is this just me????

Thanks
Stephen Henderson
WIBR