[BioC] another error in getBioC()

Stephen Henderson s.henderson@ucl.ac.uk
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:02:54 -0000

Thanks I've got it working now after reinstalling R. A short note that Jeff
Gentry said made me think that it was probably something more simple than
this

I left the computer on overnight and had the old BioBase loaded-- it was
probably trying to use this old version during the install process
(Maybe??)!!

Doh..as they say.

Thanks
Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Huber [mailto:w.huber@dkfz-heidelberg.de]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:59 PM
To: Stephen Henderson
Subject: RE: [BioC] another error in getBioC()

Hi Stephen,

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Stephen Henderson wrote:
> I'm sorry I'm not sure what the function "note" should be.
It was just a wild guess, b/c the error message you had attached mentioned
something about "function note not found".

I am sorry I cannot be of more help; the best person for this is
certainly Jeff Gentry.

Also, if you just want to get going, you can of course download and
install the packages you need manually.

Best regards
Wolfgang

the system manager (wibr.mail@ucl.ac.uk). All files are scanned for viruses.