[BioC] (no subject)

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
27 Nov 2002 09:23:04 -0800

>>>>> "anna" == Anna Gustafsson <annag@biotech.kth.se> writes:

    anna> I desperately seek to find the version 2 of the Affy package for R as
    anna> described in the Vignette "textual description of affy" by November
    anna> 12th 2002 and in the article "Exploration, Normalization and
    anna> summaries of high density oligonucleotide array probe level data" R.A
    anna> Irizarry et al. Can someone please help me find out where to download
    anna> this newest version of Affy for R?

Version 2 is actually version 1.1.

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu