[BioC] read.marrayInfo error

Jeff Gentry jgentry@jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:50:52 -0500 (EST)

> Where would the best place to look for info on known bugs or the like be?
> Is there a bug-tracker of some sort, or a site where I can check out
> things like this before e-mailing the list?

Back when we pushed out release 1.0 we were looking at implementing a bug
tracking system but decided that given the relatively low traffic at the
time to just use the mailing list.  In fact, if you follow the 'bug
tracking' link on the site it directs you here (not sure if you've seen
this or not ... general 'you').

So the current answer is 'no', although perhaps now as the userbase is
increasing this might be something that we should take a look at.

-J