[BioC] Problem whit Affy

Remo Sanges sanges@iigb.na.cnr.it
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:41:23 +0200

Hi all,

I have this problem if I normalize with invariant set method and compute
expression whit li.wong method whit a plob and also whit a celcontainer:
> p<-ReadAffy()

reading CDF file
processing information
reading 6 CEL files......
preparing probe level object

> nor2<-normalize(p, method="invariantset")

> ex2<-express(nor2, normalize=F, summary.stat=li.wong)
Background correcting
Preparing Data
Computing expression. This may take a while.
Error in while (change > delta & iter < maxit) { :
        missing value where logical needed

> ex2<-express(nor2, normalize=F, summary.stat=li.wong, maxit=1)
Background correcting
Preparing Data
Computing expression. This may take a while.
Error in while (change > delta & iter < maxit) { :
        missing value where logical needed

or whit a celcontainer normalized whit liwong

ex1 <- generateExprSet(list.norm, cdf, "liwong")
22283 ids to go process...
instancianting an exprSet...
. Error in while (change > delta & iter < maxit) { :
missing value where logical needed

I have this problem whit the stable release 1.0 on a win2k and on a redhat
7.3 (1Gb ram) and whit the developmental version on a win2k and a redhat 7.2
(1Gb ram).
Why?
Thanks

Remo Sanges