[BioC] SJava installation under Window 2000

Robert Gentleman rgentlem@jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:13:56 -0400

A search on Google and a look at the download page from Omegahat
suggests that it does not run on Windows, so I'm not sure just what
you mean by "load"?
Did you build a windows binary and install it?

 Robert

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 03:02:51PM -0700, Weijia Zhang wrote:
> Hi, Guys, Does any one has experience in installing SJava on R1.5.1 under window 2000? I can load the SJava package, but I have problems in running the library.
> > .JavaInit()
> Error in .JavaInit() : Couldn't start Java Virtual Machine: Can't create Java Virtual Machine
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Weijia

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem@jimmy.dfci.harvard.edu   |