[BioC] A couple of questions

Wolfgang Huber w.huber@dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:55:31 +0200

Hi Ali,

with regards to reading data from QuantArray, you can always use the R
functions read.table or read.delim (type "help(read.delim)" at the R prompt)
and then later call the constructors e.g. for marrayRaw with the appropriate
matrices. However, Sandrine Dudoit would know much better about this!

>My second question is I would like to have the classes you have created
read
>directly from my database if possible. Do you have any suggestions as to
how
>that can be approached?
Check out the DBI: R/Splus Database Interface
at http://cran.r-project.org/ -> Package Sources.
or the various DBMS-specific packages.

Best regards
Wolfgang