[BioC] heatmaps

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 15:30:43 MEST 2003

Thanks to those who replied. I've been looking for the mva package on CRAN,
which I currently have installed. It doesn't seem to be with the main
package sources presently (possibly as it is due for update). I also haven't
been able to find the newer pre-release snapshot as suggested. Where might I
find this?

Ps What is rsync?