[BioC] - Sandhya

Sandhya mail2sandhya at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 15:32:38 MEST 2003

Hi

I am Sandhya Durvasula, pursuing Masters in Computer Science in Arizona State University. I have to implement the Kmeans clustering on a set of microarray data and found that the R package is very efficient for that. I downloaded the R package and installed the bioconductor. I couls not identify exactly which package I need to use for implementing the clustering. Do I need to write the algorithm using the R language constructs or is there any readymade package available.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you

Sandhya