[BioC] SE using RMA

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Tue Apr 8 12:07:16 MEST 2003

a) if you use expresso instead of the rma funciton i believe you get
ad-hoc se estimtates. to extract them from the exprSet use the method
se.exprs(). ben bolstad is working on improving the se estimate. basically
by using rlm instead of the current ad-hoc procedure.

b) not a concrete one. coding up what Affymetrix does is straight forward
though.

c) to the best of my knowledge, there wont be many differences between
this release and the next.