[BioC] Download bioconductor

gerard odonoghu gerodono at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 04:38:49 MEST 2003

 Hello,

Im working at University College Cork, Ireland and I would like to download and use Bioconductor Packages. I have downloaded and installed R 1.6.2. on a windows 2000 computer. Then I downloaded the bioconductor install script(a text file). Next, I selected the "Source R code" from the file menu and selected the getBioC.R file from a folder. Then I typed in "getBioC(all)" and pressed return. It gave me the error message  below:

Please direct any concerns or questions to bioconductor at stat.math.ethz.ch.

 Error in getBioC(all) : invalid type/length (3/1) in vector allocation

If you can give me help to install the package, I would appreciate it.

Regards, Gerard ODonoghue, Microbiology Dept, Univ College Cork (353-87-6560302)