[BioC] Affymetrix Software Development Conference Early Registration rat es - final days

DevNet Devnet at affymetrix.com
Tue Apr 29 11:01:19 MEST 2003

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Dear Affymetrix Software Developers' Network member,

Wednesday is your last chance to take advantage of our Early Registration
rates for the upcoming Affymetrix Software Developers' Network (ADN)
Conferences.

Please visit our External Developers Network Support
<http://www.affymetrix.com/support/developer/index.affx>  page or the ADN
Conference Registration <http://www.eci-events.com/AffyADN2003/>  site for
information about the conferences being held in the Boston (May 29-30) and
Amsterdam (June 5-6).

Attendees registering after May 1st pay the regular conference fee.
However, we are offering those who beat the May 1st deadline substantial
registration discounts:
*	Commercial (US$ 500 now, US$ 650 after May 1st)
*	Non-profit (US$ 300 now, US$ 400 after May 1st)

This is our 3rd reminder regarding the Affymetrix Developers' Network (ADN)
Conferences in 2003.  Our improved conference format includes a two-day
schedule, several hands on tutorials, and an evening out the first night.
There are still spaces left in Boston and in Amsterdam - to reserve one, act
soon.

Agenda update: on the ADN Conference Registration Page.  We still have two
available slots at the U.S. conference for presentations from the community
describing informatics solutions they've built.  Go for it!  Apply for one
by emailing DevNet at affymetrix.com
<mailto:DevNet at affymetrix.com?subject=Application%20for%20ADN%20Presentation
%20Slot> .  Share your strategies for interacting with Affymetrix systems
and automating data access, analysis, and workflow.

Technical Seminar Highlights:

*	Hands on developers' workshop - you will develop apps with the
Affymetrix File and AIMS Software Developers' Kits.  Bring your laptops !
*	MAGE-ML and AADM resources for accessing array information
*	The new NetAffx Download Center
*	Native Java File APIs for UNIX platform support
*	System evolution (e.g. MAS to GCOS; file format changes)
*	New platform application opportunities (e.g. SNP, genotyping,
sequencing)
*	Customer and Vendor presentations highlighting integration of
Affymetrix Data and Systems into workflow and analysis environments:

If you were sent this message from DevNet, then you are a member of the
Affymetrix Developers Network (ADN) distribution list.  JOIN HERE
<mailto:DevNet at affymetrix.com?subject=ADD%20me%20to%20the%20ADN%20distributi
on>  if you are not a member, and would like to receive occasional Affy
software developer news and conference updates.  REQUEST REMOVAL
<mailto:DevNet at affymetrix.com?subject=REMOVE%20me%20from%20the%20ADN%20distr
ibution>  if you would like to leave the ADN distribution list.

	[[alternate HTML version deleted]]