[BioC] Can not plot only one chip at the time...

Anna Gustafsson annag at biotech.kth.se
Wed Aug 13 16:34:41 MEST 2003

Dear all,

I would be grateful if someone could help me with a small thing I am stumbl=
ing over and can not solve:

When trying to plot AffyBatch (totally 8 experiments in this case) using hi=
st() and plotAffyRNAdeg() I can only plot multiple slides (e.g using [1:2])=
 but I am not able to plot just one chip. (I want to be able to tell differ=
ent curves apart).=20
I have tried [1] and [1:1] but get the same error message:

> library(affy)
> NHEK<- ReadAffy(widget=3DTRUE)
> hist(NHEK[1])
Error in apply(mat, 2, density) : dim(X) must have a positive length

I am working on windows with Rw1071 and updated all my packages from CRAN a=
nd Bioconductor yesterday from within the program.

All the best! :o)
// Anna

****************
Anna Gustafsson

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 41
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting adress: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery adress: Roslagsv=E4gen 30B