[BioC] Using read.maimages() with Imagene output files.

Luke Whitaker luke at inpharmatica.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 17:31:10 MEST 2003

I am attempting to analyse some microarray data that has been
scanned using a program called Imagene and I would like to try and
use limma for the analysis. I was wondering if it might be possible
to use read.maimages() to read these data into R.

It appears to me that read.maimages() expects both the red and green
signals to be present in a single file. Imagene produces separate files for
the red and green signals. Does anyone out there have any suggestions how
to proceed ?

Thanks in advance,

Luke Whitaker
Inpharmatica