[BioC] (no subject)

Anna Gustafsson annag at biotech.kth.se
Thu Aug 14 16:13:05 MEST 2003

Dear all,

Unfortunately - more questions:
I wonder how to use mva.pairs to plot 2 replicate slides from an "eset" object of background corrected, normalized, pm corrected and summarized data (i.e rma output).

I can only find a vignette describing plots from only normalized, non summarized (16 individual expression measures / gene plotted) and I do not understand how to transfer that information to work for my data in the "eset" format..... :(

With hopes on help!

// Anna   :o)

Anna Gustafsson

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 41
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting adress: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery adress: Roslagsvägen 30B