[BioC] Installation of ath1121501cdf

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Aug 19 09:45:33 MEST 2003

The simplest way to get the package is to use your browser to go to the
bioconductor website, download, and then use R CMD INSTALL <pkgname>
(well, second easiest way, but the easiest way is not working for
you...).

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> defle at psb.ugent.be 08/19/03 07:25AM >>>
  Dear all,

 I tried to install the package ath1121501cdf without success. When
BioConductor needs
the environment I got this error message:

Environment ath1121501cdf is not available.
This environment contains needed probe location information.
We will try to download and install the ath1121501cdf package.

Note: No specified download type, defaulting to Source
[1] "Attempting to download ath1121501cdf from BIOCcdf/"
Error in download.file(fileURL, destFile, mode = "wb", quiet = TRUE,
method = method) :
        unsupported URL scheme

 I tried several other things that didn't work. Could you give me
hints?

   Thank you,
         Philippe