[BioC] Minimum expression threshold?

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Fri Aug 29 16:54:21 MEST 2003

hi! i dont know of any good references. in practice i dont like to
arbitrarily decide on a such cut-offs. this could be very problematic if
you use MAS 5.0, but with other expression measures such as pm only
li wong and rma you usually dont need this filtering step.

sorry i cant be of more help,
rafael