[BioC] question on hgu95 metadata and ontoTools

Elisabetta Manduchi manduchi at pcbi.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 17 21:47:54 MET 2003

Hi,
I would like to create an environment that combines the hgu95av2GO,
hgu95bGO, ...hgu95eGO into just one environment, that I can subsequently
use as the otkvEnv argument in the ontoTools function otkvEnv2namedSparse.
Is there a quick and simple way to do this in R, without having to define
a new hash and the key-value mapping block by block (according to which
environment the key belongs to)? In other words, I'm asking if there is a
one-stop way in R to "union" the above 5 environments.
Thanks,
Elisabetta