[BioC] (no subject)

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu
Mon Dec 22 04:47:03 MET 2003

Hi,
  you need to give a complete description of what you did, (what
  operating system sometimes helps as well) what commands etc
  and what version of R you are using,
  thanks,
    Robert

On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 03:16:36PM -0800, Joshua (Shuhua) Yuan wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam:
>
> I got the following error message when I tried to load Bioconductor into my
> computer. I don't know what could be the reason.

> Synching your local package management information ...
> Error: restore file may be empty -- no data loaded
> Error in getBioC(libName = "default") : Needs reposTools to continue
>

> Thank you so much,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua
>

> Joshua Yuan
> Microarray Core Manager
> Ernest Gallo Research and Clinic Center at UCSF
> 5858 Horton Street, Suite 200
> Emeryville, CA 94608
>
> Email:  yuans at egcrc.net
> Phone: 510-985-3826
> FAX:    510-985-3101

| Robert Gentleman                 phone : (617) 632-5250                   |
| Associate Professor              fax:   (617)  632-2444                   |
| Department of Biostatistics      office: M1B20                            |
| Harvard School of Public Health  email: rgentlem at jimmy.harvard.edu        |