[BioC] limma and gpr flags?

Simon Melov smelov at buckinstitute.org
Tue Dec 23 09:42:47 MET 2003

I have been flagging various spots in gpr files for qc reasons in
genepix, and they are appropriately given a negative number in the gpr
file. However, after reading in the gpr files via the following,
carrying out analysis as described in the limma guide, and generating a
list of the top 100 DE genes via Bayes, I am still getting flagged
genes in the final output.

Shouldnt these be excluded from the entire analysis by the wt.fun?

files <- dir(pattern="*.gpr")
RG <- read.maimages(files,source="genepix",wt.fun=wtflags(0.1))

thanks

Simon.