[BioC] Re: limma plot error?

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Dec 26 02:28:25 MET 2003

After some dialog we determined that the problem was that the genes were
listed in a different order in the gal file than in the gpr files. Please
note that readGAL() in limma assumes the genes to be listed in standard
order, i.e., in the same order as in the gpr. This is not currently checked.

Gordon