[BioC] mailman bugs

Gordon Smyth smyth@wehi.edu.au
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 00:28:21 +1100

I have been unable after several attempts to use the mailman www interface
to the Bioconductor mailing list. If I press any of the action buttons
(subscribe, edit options etc) I get a message which says

"Bug in Mailman version 2.0.13

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs."

This occurs whether or not I have filled in the form.

I also get a Security Alert box alerting me that the site's security
certificate is not trusted everytime I access any of the mailman www pages.

I am running Internet Explorer 5.50 under Windows 2000 Professional.

Gordon
Dr Gordon K Smyth, Senior Research Scientist, Bioinformatics,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
Tel: (03) 9345 2326, Fax (03) 9347 0852,
Email: smyth@wehi.edu.au, www: http://www.statsci.org