[BioC] Image() - Question

Rafael A. Irizarry rafa@jhu.edu
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:39:49 -0500 (EST)

if ab is an AffyBatch object you can type

image(ab,transfo=NULL) ## or
image(ab,tranfo=function(x) x)

to see all arrays in the batch in linear scale.

alternatlvely, you can type image(ab[[i])) to see array i.
ab[[i]] is a Cel object (a lower level class). image(ab[[i]]) calls the
imaging function for Cels. image(ab) is a wrapper for batches, that
include the log as the tranformation. log is more popular than linear so,
on average, it saves keystrokes.