[BioC] problem

Wei.Hu@uchsc.edu Wei.Hu@uchsc.edu
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:35:29 -0700

Hi, everyone:
        I have some problems with affy package in bioconductor.I ran both
eset<-rma(affybatch) and eset<- expresso(affybatch,
normalize.method="quantiles", bg.method="rma",
pmcorrect.method="rma",summary.method="medianpolish")
The results are different. The former seemed to run much faster.

I also rarn dchip. eset<-expresso(affybatch,
normalize.method="invariantset", bg.correct=F, pmcorrect.method="pmonly",
summary.method="liwong") I have 2 groups and each group has 19 samples.
The result came out finally, but with some warnings like the following:

1: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

2: No convergence achieved in outlier loop

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

3: No convergence achieved in outlier loop

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

4: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

5: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

6: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

7: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

8: No convergence achieved in outlier loop

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

9: No convergence achieved in outlier loop

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

10: No convergence in inner loop after 50 in outerler tieration 1

 in: fit.li.wong(probes, ...)

 Thanks a lot

Wei