[BioC] problem

Rafael A. Irizarry rafa@jhu.edu
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:30:43 -0500 (EST)

hi!

the method RMA is constantly being improved. the affy package function
"rma" will reflect these changes, so expect to see different versions
in future release.
for now, expresso, as you called it,
will give you the original version of RMA. there is a
subsection in the vignette entitled "C implementation of RMA" that
contains more information (and in the future better documentation).

rafael