[BioC] RMA results

Oliver Hartmann hartmann@mailer.uni-marburg.de
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:48:38 +0100

Take a look at my poster
Comparison of Normalization Methods and Signal Intensity Measures for
Affymetrix GeneChips(R).

at http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~hartmann/

and you will see why you got 10-fold expression with Affy MAS and not
with rma()... it's an ilustration of Rafael answered you already...

--
Oliver Hartmann, Institute of Medical Biometry and Epidemiology
Philipps-University Marburg, Bunsenstr. 3, D-35037 Marburg